My Android project nearing beta

visitor visitor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:18:46 UTC 2020

On Monday, 6 January 2020 at 14:37:54 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> gah, there goes that idea. So I guess that means the lambda
> callbacks for ui classes must be implemented in Java too. alas.
>
> but still most things work anyway so still fun.

hum ... indeed most of the native samples in android are using
java helper classes

do you still plan to add the ability to create java classes in D
for non-android projects ?
(ui callbacks, that's where i paused in my non-Android test, also
in this project i made "GlobalRef"s to reuse java objects /
classes - thanks for warmly warning about the possible wreckage)

(btw, though good to know the trick, in fact i don't need the
sourceSets instruction for the jniLibs, i forgot to put the
library in the right subfolder ... "x86" or "armeabi-v7a", etc...)