Visual D 0.51.0 - semantic engine based on dmd frontend

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sun Jan 19 03:32:11 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 18 January 2020 at 22:32:00 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:
> It's not in the project configuration, but the global options
> "Tools->Options->Text Editor->D->Intellisense"

Thx! I've immediately stumbled on an apparent missing import dir
with the LDC solution, i.e., the project's src dir root doesn't
seem to get added - no problem with the old engine.

To reproduce:
* cmake -G "Visual Studio 16 2019" -A x64 -DLLVM_ROOT_DIR=...
-DD_COMPILER=...\ldmd2 ...\ldc-src
* Open solution
* Open any .d file in the LDCShared project and notice that all
imports fail with the new engine