Decimal string to floating point conversion with correct half-to-even rounding

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Sun Jul 5 14:29:22 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 5 July 2020 at 12:46:58 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling
wrote:

> Can't speak for Walter or the D foundation here, but I'm not
> sure the concern is really about licensing.  It's about putting
> in place a required dependency on code where maintenance
> decisions are outside the hands of the D Foundation.

It's a resource question again. I'm all for that for example D
should have a native alternative to curl including SSL/TLS
support. If someone is willing to invest the man hours into such
project, I'm all for it. Nim went that way having partial native
http support so it isn't impossible.