Visual D 1.0.0 released

Greatsam4sure greatsam4sure at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 09:01:43 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 8 July 2020 at 01:26:55 UTC, Manu wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:00 PM JN via Digitalmars-d-announce <
> digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, 4 July 2020 at 13:00:16 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
>> wrote:
>> > See
>> > https://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/VersionHistory.html for the complete list of changes.
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Rainer
>>
>> Anyone who uses VisualD and Code-D can compare the two? (Yes,
>> I know the difference between Visual Studio and Visual Studio
>> Code).
>>

> The difference is night vs day... VisualD is, by far, like
> REALLY FAR, the
> most mature and useful IDE and debug environment for D.
> TL;DR: if you are a D dev, and you use Windows, you should
> definitely try
> Visual Studio + VisualD. I for one couldn't work without it!

VodualD is great. I appreciate the people behind it. Great thanks
to your all.

Setting up visual D is not user friendly. I downloaded
visualD+dmd+LDC since version 0.52 I could not run ordinary Hello
World. All kind of errors. I seek help on the learn group several
times to not help. My experience with visual D is bad.

Code-d on the order hand does not take 5mins to set up and you
are good to go. It works great. Run your code without and errors.
Code-d mirror well the ease of using the D compiler

Later on I will post my error here if anybody can help out.

Thanks to the authors of visualD and code-d, you people have done
great job and should be proud of yourself. You have push D to
another level of success and give users great ease of setting up D

A million thanks to you alll