Visual D 1.0.0 released

psycha0s box at mail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:13:19 UTC 2020

On Friday, 10 July 2020 at 13:53:39 UTC, psycha0s wrote:
> Just installed Visual Studio Community 2019 and then VisualD
> from scratch. It looks like VS has no idea that VisualD is
> installed at all. So there is definitely an issue here.

Okay, sorry, I figured it out. It was my fault. I'm a Linux guy,
so I'm not used to all Windows stuff. It seems I didn't complete
the installation of Visual Studio. The installer asked me to
reboot the computer and it was going to install some additional
components after that. But after rebooting it didn't do a thing,
so I assumed everything is already installed and ran VS.