Dlang: The Complete D programming Language Course

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:22:26 UTC 2020

On 7/22/20 9:13 PM, aberba wrote:
> Found this introductory course from Udemy on D
>

> Complete introduction to programming in D. Learn by doing assignments
> and projects.
> https://www.udemy.com/course/d-programming-language/

I would not recommend this course based on the preview. It covers the
"main topics of D programming language which includes variables, loops,
functions, logic, and OOP." D has nice features for these, but I would
not consider a D course complete without an introduction to static
compilation features.

I'd say this sounds more like an introduction to programming, using Dlang.

-Steve