Dlang: The Complete D programming Language Course

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:57:09 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 23 July 2020 at 16:22:26 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 7/22/20 9:13 PM, aberba wrote:
>> Found this introductory course from Udemy on D
>>

>> Complete introduction to programming in D. Learn by doing
>> assignments and projects.
>> https://www.udemy.com/course/d-programming-language/
>
> I would not recommend this course based on the preview. It
> covers the "main topics of D programming language which
> includes variables, loops, functions, logic, and OOP." D has
> nice features for these, but I would not consider a D course
> complete without an introduction to static compilation features.

Maybe you're too advanced for this kind of learning material.

> I'd say this sounds more like an introduction to programming,
> using Dlang.

Yes. That's what it is. There's still people learning to program
everyday and I believe its a good learning material for such an
audience. There's such tutorials for pretty much all programming
languages on Udemy.