GCC 10.2.1 Released

wjoe invalid at example.com
Fri Sep 4 15:12:54 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 17:53:04 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Some parts of the infrastructure could do with some TLC.

I'm not familiar with the acronym 'TLC'.

> CI currently uses semaphore CI for native x86_64, and Buildkite
> with a couple
> hosted Linux VMs for testing various cross-compilers.  I used
> to have ARM and
> ARM64 bare metal servers with Scaleway, but sadly they decided
> to scrap them.
>
> Ideas that could be investigated:
>
>   1. Is Cirrus CI good enough to build gdc?  And if so, look
> into adding
>      Windows, MacOSX, and FreeBSD platforms to the pipeline.

What does 'good enough' mean ?

I found this reply (March/2019) by Johannes Pfau here [1]:
> We use https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/gcc for CI, but
> commits will go to the GCC SVN first, so GCC SVN or snapshot
> tarballs is the recommended way to get the latest GDC.

Is this information still up to date ?

There's a semaphore folder. I suppose that's the one currently
used with Semaphore CI. Is there something else ?

[1]
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/lqdjlwmgrfstifcburwx@forum.dlang.org

PS. Sorry for the Announce group abuse.