(Oh My) Gentool 0.1.0

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:31:01 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 13:36:00 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> https://forum.dlang.org/post/kofkrulquprdedolczbi@forum.dlang.org
>
> On Saturday, 2 February 2019 at 09:41:42 UTC, evilrat wrote:
>> (Oh My) Gentool - Yet another C/C++ binding generator.
>>
>> This release has few changes and tweaks, the most important
>> one is the ability to process templated functions/methods on
>> Windows and reduction of missing linker symbols numbers.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Why haven't I heard of this?

I haven't been that active for quite long time, and I didn't
write announces that often.

After first public release I estimated popularity, and it seems
only 3-5 people have interest in such stuff, assuming 1k active
forum users that reads it on every day basis it seems there isn't
that much people who has any touch on making C++ bindings, D/C++
interop, or anything related.

But I still do major release announcements anyway.