Destroy All Memory Corruption

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 16:15:14 UTC 2021

On 4/22/21 8:35 AM, angel wrote:

 > MS Teams works fine on Linux.

I failed after spending 35 minutes for that. I ended up creating at
least two accounts (even though I already had a Skype account, which
sounded to be sufficient). Many special codes sent to my phone and
email. The whole thing is badly designed and felt buggy.

In the end, contrary to how the download started for "my platform"
(Linux Mint) it said at some point that MS Teams was not available for
my platform. (There is an MS Teams program on my system which starts
fine but thinks I am not signed in. (?)) So I decided to use it in the
browser, which turned out not working with Firefox. Luckily I had Chrome
and it worked.

 > And I'm actually not sure you would need an MS account

It requires one. I could not find a way through their flow to use my
existing Skype account.

Ali