trash-d: Replacement for rm that uses the trash bin

rushsteve1 rushsteve1 at rushsteve1.us
Tue Aug 24 02:19:58 UTC 2021

https://github.com/rushsteve1/trash-d

A near drop-in replacement for `rm` that uses the Freedesktop
trash bin. Started because an acquaintance `rm -rf`'d his music
folder and I thought there had to be a better way.

It's pretty simple and only uses the D stdlib. Been working on it
in my spare time for a bit over a week and I figure it's good
enough to show people.

I started this project in Bash originally but switched to D since
I thought it would be a good way to learn some more (also Bash is
scary). Ended up being a great choice!

Pretty new to D so feedback welcome!