trash-d: Replacement for rm that uses the trash bin

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:34:54 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 24 August 2021 at 02:19:58 UTC, rushsteve1 wrote:
> https://github.com/rushsteve1/trash-d
>
> A near drop-in replacement for `rm` that uses the Freedesktop
> trash bin. Started because an acquaintance `rm -rf`'d his music
> folder and I thought there had to be a better way.

Looks like a nice little utility. Thanks for sharing!

One thing I would have liked to see in the README, and had to go
digging through the source code for, is a list of supported
command-line options. You might consider copy+pasting the output
of `trash --help` into the README, to give readers a quick
overview of its capabilities.