trash-d: Replacement for rm that uses the trash bin

rushsteve1 rushsteve1 at rushsteve1.us
Tue Aug 24 17:03:10 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 24 August 2021 at 02:34:54 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:

> One thing I would have liked to see in the README, and had to
> go digging through the source code for, is a list of supported
> command-line options. You might consider copy+pasting the
> output of `trash --help` into the README, to give readers a
> quick overview of its capabilities.

Thanks for the suggestion, I've updated the README with the flags
and a "usage" section. Doing that actually made me realize
another issue with flag precedence, so thanks for helping me find
that too :)

While I was in there I found another couple bugs (never ends does
it?) that I quickly fixed, so I'm going to tag a new release.