DQt: Qt bindings using extern(C++)

Tim tim.dlang at t-online.de
Fri Dec 10 17:38:56 UTC 2021

On Friday, 10 December 2021 at 02:35:12 UTC, LorenDB wrote:
> Can we see the converter source? I'd be interesting in both
> looking at the code and also seeing if I can modify it to work
> with another library (i.e. Wt).

I have not released the converter yet. It is currently not very
user friendly and needs many manual changes to the result, which
I want to improve. It also has Qt specific parts. Qt does not use
many types from the C++ STL or new C++ features in the API. This
makes the bindings for Qt a bit easier, because only types from
Qt are necessary.