CalderaD - SDL2 Vulkan renderer for windows, linux, and android

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 17:49:09 UTC 2021

On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 17:38:54 UTC, Danny Arends wrote:

> Hmm, things gotta have a license, why not GPL would CC0 be
> better? is attribution and sharing code so weird ?
>
> I think: "license": "proprietary" also doesn't sound very
> inviting

It's a WIP tutorial project. It is not finished yet. It needs
more details where needed and have everything re-checked.

> Any suggestions license-wise ?

zlib, Boost, BSD/MIT, anything will do, its just the GPL itself.
I don't think it is allowed to copy-paste any part of it at all.

Licensing is pain and I usually avoid it, so please refer to
special web sites that will help pick the license that suit your
intentions.

Or at least make it LGPL so it is possible to be used as a
library without licensing headache.