D + Qt + QtDesigner

MGW mgw at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 22 12:58:19 UTC 2021

On Monday, 22 November 2021 at 09:58:20 UTC, zjh wrote:
> On Sunday, 21 November 2021 at 17:17:34 UTC, MGW wrote:

 From such a short piece, I can't tell exactly what's going on.
The first thing to do is to determine whether you have a 32 or 64
bit version of Qt installed. If for example 32, then compile two
files QtE56core32.dll and QtE56widgets32.dll Where to get the
source files, what commands to give - see the video (see the
topmost post). Then you need a file qte56.d and then you can
start writing the application.

I can show you everything individually by video broadcasting
(e.g. Skype). To do this you need to email me at mgw at yandex.ru