D + Qt + QtDesigner

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Mon Nov 22 13:32:18 UTC 2021

On Monday, 22 November 2021 at 12:58:19 UTC, MGW wrote:

The above error may be the wrong compiled version. It may due to
conflict between `msys` and`MSVC`.
  What is the difference between `qe56 and qe5`?

I downloaded `qt5.14.2-msvc-32` first.
The `qte5widgets32.DLL` in the `windows32` directory reports that
some of the functions I reported above are missing.
Then in the `build` directory, I compiled a `qte5widgets.DLL`
with `qtcreator`, renamed it with `qte5widgets32.DLL` and put it
into `rtl_qt5_32` directory.
Put `example.d` in the `example` directory into `source` and
compile `examples.exe`. Report error: ` unable to locate
?textalignment at QtTableWidgetItem@@Qbehxz in qte5widgets32.DLL`.
How to deal with it?