Bugzilla Reward System

M.M. matus at email.cz
Thu Sep 16 14:45:10 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 16 September 2021 at 11:56:21 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> We'll revise and adapt the system as needed as time goes by. In
> the meantime, happy bug fixing!
>
> The blog:
> https://dlang.org/blog/2021/09/16/bugzilla-reward-system/

Nice idea to reward contributors. Happy to see that you just try
and see how it works, and adjust if needed. I think the overall
positive synergy of the community is important, and this
initiative should not damage it. To achieve this, I would suggest
to consider giving more than 3 prizes each evaluation period.
Furthermore, I would suggest to think about rewarding "rookies"
as well... But let's first see how this works.