DIP 1038--"@mustUse" (formerly "@noDiscard")--Accepted

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 16:20:07 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 6 February 2022 at 16:01:15 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Sunday, 6 February 2022 at 15:51:46 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
>> If you're still confused *after* you've read the
>> documentation, feel free to come back and complain to me then.
>
> What I stated has nothing to do with documentation.

What you stated was, and I quote:

> It is kinda confusing to call it a user-defined attribute if it
> is recognized by the compiler.

My reply was directed towards that specific statement, and only
that statement.

I did not reply (and do not intend to reply) to any of the
numerous other statements you have made in your other replies to
this thread, since they are statements about the design of the D
language and the DIP process in general, and are not directly
relevant to DIP 1038.