DIP 1038--"@mustUse" (formerly "@noDiscard")--Accepted

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:06:53 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 9 February 2022 at 10:59:03 UTC, Dukc wrote:
> You're implying that your opinion is rational and apolitical,
> disagreeing with it is irrational politics.

I am implying that there are many symptoms of people not being
willing to champion the best possible design and instead have
started to look for what they think is easy to get through. I see
that in this DIP, in other DIPs and in comments about DIPs people
are contemplating. The accumulated outcome of such political
design processes are usually not great.

I will later try to create a separate thread for this, as Paul
does not want this topic in this thread.