Beerconf January 2022

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 21:17:26 UTC 2022

# BEERCONF

If it seems like it's been a long time since the last beerconf, it's
because it has. December's beerconf came early, because Santa has seniority.

But this month, we are back on schedule! The dates will be January
29-30. As usual, we will be discussing D and drinking our favorite
beverages (you can just put them outside to get cold, they will pretty
much freeze, at least where I am).

## What is beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

I am quite busy, having shuffled around my employment, but if I get a
chance I will put together a presentation of a project I'm working on
for a year or so. But if anyone else has any presentations to show, let
me know, I can reserve some time for you to have the floor to talk about it!

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve