LDC 1.28.1

workman workman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:17:11 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 15 January 2022 at 15:43:16 UTC, Brian Callahan
wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 January 2022 at 15:51:07 UTC, kinke wrote:
>> A new patch version was just released:
>
> Thanks! Working on the OpenBSD package update as we speak...
>
> ~Brian

Hi kinke, Thanks for the great work.

I has some link problem with lld-12 if use with "--gc-sections
-s", confirm on x86-64 and aarch64. (build with betterC)

upgrade to lld-13(or NDK lld-14) no such problem.

The lld-12 link as expect, but when start binary the quickjs
promise stop work after one async call, remove "--gc-sections -s"
fix the problem but generate huge binary.

I has problem with cross llvm-version LTO, so I want to use same
llvm version and upgrade to llvm-13.

I want to know if I build ldc with llvm13 myself, will it work
for betterC project ?