The DIID series (Do It In D)

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Fri Jan 28 13:27:33 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 23:56:55 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 08:52:32 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> the list is being maintained, feel free to open PRs to update
>> links and remove old stuff.
>
> It is probably better that the current maintainers remove
> stuff, I think people would get upset if someone else started
> to wipe out projects that haven’t recieved updates in a year or
> that are just not ready for consumption.

I don't think that's the case - just open a PR removing old
stuff, the maintainers will check that the links are indeed old
and no longer necessary or they will tell you that it's kept
because of reason XYZ.

If there are people that would get upset from removing it, it's
something that shouldn't be removed. (as there are people who are
still interested in the project and might still use it)