The DIID series (Do It In D)

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:14:04 UTC 2022

On Friday, 28 January 2022 at 13:27:33 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> If there are people that would get upset from removing it, it's
> something that shouldn't be removed. (as there are people who
> are still interested in the project and might still use it)

I hear what you are saying, but maybe there is value in some of
those abandoned projects for people who want to get ideas, so who
am I to judge? I can only judge what I would look for…

One thing I like about the micro-examples approach that p0nce has
taken is that they can be automatically tested against the latest
compiler, so that makes the whole "outdated" question objective.
:-)