D Community Conversations: Walter Bright on the Origins of D Part 1

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:09:37 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 10 July 2022 at 16:17:11 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

Very nice interview, and if you don't mind can I give you a
suggestion?

I'd like to suggest that you don't make these "micro-cuts"
through the interview/discussion, let it flow. I've been seeing
this around these videos and I think it's better to let it go as
is (Like it was live). Or if possible have the 2 versions (With
and without cuts).

Thanks,

Matheus.