D Language Foundation June 2022 Monthly Meeting Summary

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sat Jun 25 10:06:45 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 02:02:36 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:

> The best introduction is probably Walter Bright's DConf 2016
> talk.

I searched the `'PDF'` version. After reading it, I still felt it
was not very `detailed`.
I think it can be more detailed. It's already `'2016'` version,
and some of the content may be outdated. It would be better to
explain it in more detail.
Also, you says that `'DMD'` has been unable to realize its
`feature` well and correctly.
I think `'DMD'` should be radically restructured .
In fact, most refactoring is to move the `position` of the
function .Or to split `large functions` into small `ones`.
As long as it pass the test, `D` should constantly `refactor`.
I feel that the existing `'reconstruction'` is too slowly.