D Language Foundation June 2022 Monthly Meeting Summary

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:45:58 UTC 2022

On Friday, 24 June 2022 at 14:27:17 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> I'm sure someone will ask when it will be published. I'm still
> holding to my promise that we'll get it done before DConf. My
> original plan was to wait until the entire document was
> finalized, but I now intend to publish the high-level portion
> once the final draft is approved, then add the rest to it at
> some point in July.

Update:

I've submitted the revised document to everyone who was present
at the meeting (plus Max and Andrei) for review. I've asked them
to look it over and get back to me ASAP. I'm hoping to receive
their final feedback in time to publish on Thursday or Friday.

Again, the document consists only of the high-level goals at this
point. I'll draft and finalize as much of the remainder as I can
before I fly to London late next month.