Intellij D Language plugin v1.28.1

singingbush singingbush at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:32:57 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 17:05:41 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 22:45:15 UTC, singingbush wrote:
>> Following on from the 1.28.0 release earlier this month. A
>> bunch of issues have been resolved
>> https://github.com/intellij-dlanguage/intellij-dlanguage/milestone/33?closed=1 and a new release has been published to the Jetbrains plugin repository: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/8115
>>
>> The documentation (here https://intellij-dlanguage.github.io
>> and
>> https://github.com/intellij-dlanguage/intellij-dlanguage/wiki)
>> still needs updating.
>>
>> As always, there's much to do
>> (https://github.com/intellij-dlanguage/intellij-dlanguage/issues). Help with testing, documentation, detailed bug reports, and pull requests for features/bugfixes is welcome.
>
> Thanks a lot for working on this! Have been using D plugins on
> Android Studio :)

That's interesting. I've never tested running it in Android
Studio at all but it would make sense that it works for that IDE
seeing as it relies on the Java base. IDEA is the only one that
really gets focus, at one time it was mostly working in CLion but
Jetbrains moved a bunch of classes that we rely on outside of
CLion breaking compatibility significantly.