trash-d version 15

rushsteve1 rushsteve1 at rushsteve1.us
Tue Mar 8 16:19:13 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 8 March 2022 at 15:51:53 UTC, meta wrote:
> That's a very nice project, thanks for sharing, the code is
> very clean and easy to read, well done!

Thanks!

> The only note I can make so far is the lack of proper modules
> ``module x;``
>
> I'm surprised you could import other files without it, is it
> common practice to ignore that rule when everything is top
> level?

According to [the module
documentation](https://dlang.org/spec/module.html) you can omit
the `module x;` and it will implicitly be the file name.

I have no idea if it's common or good practice. In `trash-d` I
sort of get around it by importing functions directly with the
`import foo : bar;` style, so I generally avoid conflicts that
way.

Of course I might be doing something wrong :). If I am, someone
let me know!