A New Game Written in D

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:13:57 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at 16:36:34 UTC, Kenny Shields wrote:
> Earlier this year I decided to make a simple shooter game to
> serve as a tech demo for the engine's capabilities, and also
> just to get a general idea of how well it works when used in a
> real application.

Nice game. Would definately be interested in seeing an open
source D game engine :)

I had the following problems with the game:
- obstacles have unforgiving hit box, making it difficult to move
- I don't have a qwerty keyboard, it doesn't seems like I can
play on an azert keyboard
- crash when changing map to large (and changing almost all start
settings too)