A New Game Written in D

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:38:16 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 17:50:37 UTC, Kenny Shields wrote:
> Thank you for playing! Sorry about the crash, is there
> additional info that you can provide (OS, system resources,
> etc) so that I can look into it?

No problem.
To reproduce the crash reliably: use a 150x150 map, then click
repeatedly on the left mouse button while loading (Windows 10).

> It might be that the larger maps are a bit unstable (I haven't
> tested them as much), but you are saying that you had some
> issues with the other game settings as well?

While trying to reproduce the above bug, I encountered a pretty
esoteric one.

I have two 1920x1080p screens setup to duplicate their content.
My untitled shooter game was setup to be 1080p fullscreen, which
works on one screen.
But when the two screen are there, and in mode "duplicated" (not
"extends desktop"), then the displayed game is zoomed in and you
cannot click the menu, which is out of sight.

I have nothing more to report.