Release D 2.101.0

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 02:35:14 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 17 November 2022 at 00:25:19 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 20:51:19 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
>>
>> Thanks again, but it doesn't look like the changelog is
>> picking up everything.
>>

> It really would help if you provide some bugzilla urls or PRs
> that you think should have been picked up.
> [snip]

I'm not sure what the typically gets picked up, but I had done
the search at the link below:
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Amerged+ImportC+
and it didn't look like any of the recent bug fixes were listed
on the changelog (I only see 23123 and 23340).

So for instance:
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14528
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14509
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14508