Release D 2.101.0

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Thu Nov 17 07:13:38 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 17 November 2022 at 02:35:14 UTC, jmh530 wrote:

> I'm not sure what the typically gets picked up, but I had done
> the search at the link below:
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Amerged+ImportC+
> and it didn't look like any of the recent bug fixes were listed
> on the changelog (I only see 23123 and 23340).
>
> So for instance:
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14528
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14509
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14508
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14490
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14485
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14481
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/14480

I've just ran `rdmd -version=Contributors_Lib changed
v2.100.2..v2.101.0` with my [hacked version of
tools/changed.d](https://forum.dlang.org/post/jhmjyccxjxfrnboeazys@forum.dlang.org), and all of a sudden I get "209 fixed Bugzilla issues" from "72 contributors".  My faith in git log retrieving correct information has plummeted. :-)

I'll push the fixed generated list into dlang.org, thankfully
we'll never have to deal with this again (unless - queue dramatic
three-beat sting - phobos is merged into dmd/druntime too).