D + Qt + QtDesigner

thebluepandabear therealbluepandabear at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 23 03:26:06 UTC 2022

> This is a very brief overview and we are happy to expand on
> this discussion.
>
> Barbara
> Co-Founder of CopperSpice

Hello Barbara,

I guess it's not amazingly difficult if you have good experience
with OpenGL, and SFML/SDL (there may be other libraries I've
missed?). (I myself am not experienced in this but I am learning
some of these things.)  But of course, this will take a lot of
time and hard work, and no one will be making a profit from it so
it would be a purely volunteer/hobbyist project...

As you might have seen the guy above me made an OpenGL-based GUI
library, so it is possible!