Walter's Edited DConf Talk Video -- Feedback Request

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:25:44 UTC 2022

On 9/7/22 8:42 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
> If you haven't seen Walter's talk yet (or would like to watch it again),
> please give it a look and let me know if you uncover any major problems:

Also note that the first 3 1/2 minutes were never streamed before as the
live stream started a bit late (though not much new in it).

Mike you added all the highlights?! You went above and beyond there!

Looks good to me! If I were to suggest something, put the dconf logo in
the gray gutter, and maybe the talk title when doing the split screen.
But understandable if you didn't want to go back and do that.

-Steve