Walter's Edited DConf Talk Video -- Feedback Request

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:06:05 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 7 September 2022 at 14:25:44 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:

> Mike you added all the highlights?! You went above and beyond
> there!

Yes, I did. Thanks! I did the same thing for the DConf Online
videos last year. Makes it easier to follow.

> Looks good to me! If I were to suggest something, put the dconf
> logo in the gray gutter, and maybe the talk title when doing
> the split screen. But understandable if you didn't want to go
> back and do that.

I tried that using the same background we used in the livestream,
with the logo in a different position, and with it somewhat
blended into the background. I just find it too distracting. My
eyes keep drifting to the logo.