Introducing alid

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 16:25:05 UTC 2022

On 9/12/22 07:43, rikki cattermole wrote:
> Looks pretty well tested, nice!

Thanks! Proud with 100% coverage. :)

> But in other less nice things, I take it you did not test with GDC? GDC
> does not support cli args with the same names as dmd. One of these is -mv.

So far, I started learning by copying arsd's dub.json. (Thank you, Adam!
The misunderstandings are mine. :) )

> The file structure of subPackage/alid/subPackage will not require it and
> you will not have the cross import issues, where if you depend on
> errornogc you can also import (and then get linker errors) for
> circularblocks.

If I understand you correctly, the directory structure need to be the
following (also introducing src, which is clearly missing :)):

alid/src/errornogc/alid/errornogc.d
      .../circularblocks/alid/circularblocks.d
[...]

Can I add a CI step to catch all such issues? It would be awesome if dub
provided that.

Ali

P.S. Another issue is function attributes seemingly used inaccurately
but I asked that question on the 'learn' newsgroup already. Ping! ;)