Hipreme Engine is fully ported to WebAssembly

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:00:51 UTC 2023

Congrats!

This shows D capabilities, system language that is able to scale
from as little as micro controllers to full blown cross platform
games including the Web with WASM!

That's why it's always important to keep runtime as simple as
possible, and the std as minimal as possible, lets you target new
platforms with ease!

I also ported my engine to WASM, i'll have something interesting
to show in the coming months, stay tuned!

D playing nice with WASM, that's a strength not many languages
have! Let's do more with it!