Hipreme Engine is fully ported to WebAssembly

Johan j at j.nl
Sat Feb 4 22:27:31 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 20:03:04 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
> On Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 19:04:19 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
>> On Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 12:47:30 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> This custom runtime is a most welcome development.
>>
>> I agree, but this is also unfortunate, one shouldn't have to
>> do that to target WASM, the druntime needs to be shrinked asap

Can't you just `version`/`static if` out all the things in
druntime that WASM does not need? It is one of the strengths of D
to be able to do that quite easily; shrinking the druntime is
just a matter of writing `version() {}`. It'd be nice if you can
spend some time in making standard druntime more compatible with
WASM. Sebastian has worked on it, but it was never upstreamed.
Just disable most/all, and only enable things that do work. We
can always enable more / fix more later.

-Johan