Beerconf January 2023

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:03:28 UTC 2023

# BEERCONF!

Happy new year! Beerconf this month falls on January 28-29. It may seem
like it's been a while, and that's because it has. Dconf online last
month moved up the gathering by a couple weeks, and so we will be 6
weeks out from the last one. The last one was pretty good, with many of
the participants in the conference, be sure to watch some of those
videos if you haven't yet:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIldXzSkPUXV2Uz4ODqHxRAP_Y4FxYon-

Note that there is an additional talk added afterwards which did not
premier during dconf online, you may have missed it.

Want a beerconf T shirt? We know you do.
https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954

## What is beerconf?
Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

As always, I'm interested in having people present some topic. I had
hoped to have something for this, but my schedule didn't allow it. If
you have something you want to reserve a time for, please send me a
message in any of the channels (here, email, discord, slack, etc.) and
I'll make sure to announce it.

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve