D Language Foundation Monthly Meeting Summary for November 2022

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:04:26 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 12 January 2023 at 11:47:26 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> ### Petar
> One of the things Petar wants to do toward that end involves
> the Nix package manager. He's been using it for the past few
> years. There are already packages for the three D compilers,
> but they only target the latest stable releases. He would like
> to create Nix package expressions for "as old as practical"
> versions of the compilers.

It seems we have a common goal. I'm happy to give Petar
modification rights to https://github.com/dukc/oldDDerivations
(the one that's linked from DMD download page) if he wants. Also
if he wants to convert that to also include old LDC and GDC
versions, permission granted!

(Sent this privately to him last weekend but since I received no
reply I assume I have wrong Email address.)