Qonquest 2 - A simple strategy game written in D

TheZipCreator thezipcreator at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:38:36 UTC 2023

I made a simple strategy game in D, as a sequel to another
strategy game I made a while ago, but this time with graphics
(the previous one was just in the terminal). I used
`arsd.simpledisplay` for the graphics, although I mostly just
used the provided OpenGL 2 functions.

For buttons that have numbers, left clicking numbers increases
them, right clicking numbers decreases them, and holding shift
does that 5 times. Besides that, the rest of the controls should
be relatively intuitive.

You can [download it from
github](https://github.com/TheZipCreator/qonquest2/releases/tag/2.1.0) or from [itch](https://thezipcreator.itch.io/qonquest-2)