Qonquest 2 - A simple strategy game written in D

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:49:03 UTC 2023

It is my fault for resizing, i used width,height instead of
width_,height_ so it used the pre-scaled things.

https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/commit/0019a7c6fb18453125b75aec465be7e5dce6f598

I think this also broke the mouse thing since it didn't adjust
for the title bar indeed and then the view and click scaling
didn't agree.

sorry yeah definitely my bad.... and I'm in the middle of a bunch
of other changes and not really ready to tag a bug fix but if you
wanted to pull the files into your source dir instead of using a
dub dependency you can skip ahead without waiting for the tag.

Or I'll see what I can do to clean up my branch and cherry pick
this fix later in the week...