Qonquest 2 - A simple strategy game written in D

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:35:09 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 26 January 2023 at 00:16:09 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
> The only button that works is the one that makes you lose.

The function that dispatches click events to the in-game windows
has a bug in its y coordinate.

Click about a title bar width below a button and it will trigger.

I suspect this is because the mode is set to
`automaticallyResizeIfPossible` which emulates click positions
but it works on my test programs. Perhaps due to the opengl
viewport, possible it is my bug but I don't think so... at least
not this one

It might also be my bug in not adding/subtracting the title bar
from the requested size tho.

> - The game does not like resizing the window ( I wasn't able to
> click anything after resizing and in my screen I can barely
> read it)

On my computer it is truncated which isn't what is supposed to
happen (automatically resize if possible should scale it). So
there's something going on here and it might be my bug it is hard
to tell.