DConf '23 August 29th - September 1 --- Early-Bird Registration is Open!

Bruce Carneal bcarneal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:26:22 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 25 March 2023 at 09:46:08 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> It's official: DConf '23 is locked in at CodeNode in London,
> August 29th - September 1st. And early-bird registration is
> open!
>
> https://dconf.org/2023/index.html

 From the link above, first sentence:

Join us at CodeNode in London once again from August 1–4, 2023,
for the D Programming Language Conference, ...

I assume the correct dates are August 29th - September 1st?

I'm very much looking forward to DConf, to conversing with at
least some of my online D acquaintances in person.  I hope that
many of you can come.