DConf '23 August 29th - September 1 --- Early-Bird Registration is Open!

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 22:49:14 UTC 2023

On Monday, 27 March 2023 at 16:26:22 UTC, Bruce Carneal wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 March 2023 at 09:46:08 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>> It's official: DConf '23 is locked in at CodeNode in London,
>> August 29th - September 1st. And early-bird registration is
>> open!
>>
>> https://dconf.org/2023/index.html
>>
> From the link above, first sentence:
>
> Join us at CodeNode in London once again from August 1–4, 2023,
> for the D Programming Language Conference, ...
>
> I assume the correct dates are August 29th - September 1st?

Thanks, Bruce. Someone had already submitted a PR for it and it's
merged.

If anyone else notices anything wrong with the site, please email
me (aldacron at gmail.com) rather than reporting it here whether you
submit a PR or not. While I'm on the road, that's the best way to
get it to my attention.

> I'm very much looking forward to DConf, to conversing with at
> least some of my online D acquaintances in person.  I hope that
> many of you can come.

Great to hear you're joining us this year!