D Language Foundation April 2023 Monthly Meeting Summary

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Sun May 14 19:13:50 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 14 May 2023 at 18:59:52 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
> WASI is not WASM, please don't suggest that as a solution, it's
> not, this is frustrating to read what you suggest when i bring
> to you problems

I've literally had the same problem as you (missing references to
libc symbols when targeting WebAssembly), and solved it by
compiling and linking wasi-libc. I can't help you when you reject
solutions simply by calling them 'not a solution' and no further
details.

> I'll end up just sticking to C if nobody understand

How would you do array copies when using C targeting WebAssembly?