New DUB documentation

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Wed Nov 22 21:35:34 UTC 2023

the revamped DUB documentation I started a while ago is now
deployed on https://dub.pm

A bunch of pages are still WIP, but the already done pages have a
bunch of new information and should be better structured. I
recommend giving the new documentation a try, maybe you will
learn something new about DUB.

If you find anything to edit, the "Edit this Page" button makes
it trivially easy - it's all standard markdown files now that are
easily editable.

If you previously often looked at the recipe page that contained
all the information in a single page, you will find most of the
information on https://dub.pm/dub-reference/build_settings/ now
and there are even more details on separate pages now.

The site's built-in search on the page works great and runs fully
offline, try it out! It will find your search across the entire
documentation. CLI documentation is now also included more
similar to the man page format here.