From the D Blog: Crafting Self-Evident Code in D

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu Oct 26 03:18:48 UTC 2023

On 10/4/2023 5:53 PM, claptrap wrote:
> I have never once said he cant talk about whatever he wants to, I've explicitly
> said the opposite. All I said is that by virtue of who he is has more
> interesting things to talk about than whether "enum { yes, no }" is a good idea
> or not.

When I stop seeing that kind of thing in the dlang code base ... :-)

Arguments about the things I talked about show up again and again in the n.g.
They are not commonly accepted.

Lastly, it seems obvious. But that's the point! It's very hard to write
self-evident code, and it looks trivial after the fact.