I am pleased to annouce that...

Daniel Daniel
Mon Apr 1 08:43:11 UTC 2024

Exactly zero of the Qt5/6 binding libraries work either with dub
(if they have it on there).  I have tried them all and each gets
errors, VisualD or not.

Therefore, it is smart / safe if a Qt5/6 developer stick with Qt
VS tools (if you can get it to function) or simply Qt Creator
itself.

This approach is vouched safe by the above.   So I will do my GUI
in Qt Creator, hopefully not creating a memory leak (lots of
QSharedPointers!), but my backend will of course be in D!

:D